Work For Brigade
We are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our successful and growing teams. We are a global company who is motivated in building on our success, developing our international presence and attracting the best talent in the local market.
Brigade Electronics plc was established in 1976 and is a global market leader in reversing safety and all-round visibility for commercial vehicles. The company’s reputation is built upon the quality and reliability of its products and its service and support.
The Brigade group is based in the UK, has subsidiary companies in the USA, Germany, France, Italy, The Netherlands and South Africa, and is in partnership with over 50 specialist distributors worldwide. Products include 360° vision and other camera-monitor systems, patented bbs-tek® white sound® warning alarms, and sensor systems using ultrasonics and radar to help protect vulnerable road users.
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package across all our vacancies.
Brigade Electronics (Canada) Ltd
Technician (Installation & Customer Training)
Following a very successful first year in Canada we are looking for a Licensed Automotive Service Technician with Inter-Provincial Certification or a Heavy Truck Technician with a strong Electrical /Electronics background. ideally based in Ontario. Initial priority is installation of systems for customer evaluations and training distributor technicians with focus on mining, oil & gas, municipalities & waste.
The position holder will support the CEO with daily management co-ordinated by the lead technician.
Primarily a customer-facing role providing technical support and expertise to all of Brigades customers and colleague’s whilst promoting current and new business in line with Brigade’s brand image and corporate objective including the following key responsibilities:
- Advising on best solutions with strong customer service skills with commitment to customer satisfaction
- Technical support for new and ongoing business
- Installation training for distributors and fleet workshops
- Trouble shooting
- Must have valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Strong IT skills and proficient with computers
- Able to work well independently to timelines without supervision in a safe manner with awareness of electrical, mechanical and health and safety requirements
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Physically fit with normal colour vision
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends if required and be away from home.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3 years practical technical experience on mobile equipment.
Valid passport is required as this position requires travel throughout Canada and occasionally into the US and Europe.
For more information and details on how to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org